Well according to research, without outside assistance, it is very difficult to achieve your goals. There is nothing wrong with asking for help. The people who are the best in the world at what they do ask for help - by hiring Coaches and Trainers. So, why should you be any different for needing help?The American Society of Training and Development (ASTD) conducted a study on Accountability, and have provided the following statistics:
The probability of completing a goal if:
• You have an idea or a goal: 10%
• You consciously decide you will do it: 25%
• You decide when you will do it: 40%
• You plan how you will do it: 50%
• You commit to someone you will do it: 65%
• You have a specific accountability appointment with a person you have committed to: 95%
So, here you can see that just having a goal is not enough. If you want to achieve a goal that you need to budget for, it is important that you plan how you intend to do it, and have some accountability in place to help you achieve it. So, if you are serious about achieving your goals, what is stopping you from getting the assistance you need?
As part of our Cashflow Budgeting Service, we can help you create goals and keep you accountable to them. No matter what you decide to do, make sure that you create some accountability to achieve your goals.